Deer Park Law Firm Focuses on Your Legal Needs
Knowledgeable and experienced attorneys with more than 83 years total experience
The Law Office of Shelly A. Merchant is a Deer Park law firm representing individuals in Deer Park, Pasadena, La Porte, Houston and the surrounding areas. We are a small firm in a small town suburb of Houston providing clients with a friendly atmosphere and personalized service while addressing their legal concerns related to divorce, family law, estate planning and probate matters. Whatever challenge you face, we listen to your needs and work to understand your particular situation in order to identify the best possible solution. If you need a lawyer, we are ready to tackle any obstacles you face and develop a comprehensive strategy to accomplish your goals.
Compassionate lawyers provide personalized advice and advocacy
Our firm strives to deliver exceptional legal services tailored to your individual needs. Clients we have served recommend us to others because of our:
- Personalized attention — We provide personalized, individual attention and direct, hands-on representation at every stage of your legal matter. Once you’ve determined how to proceed, our firm works diligently to help you get the result you seek.
- Compassion — Regardless of the particular legal challenge you face, we understand that these situations can be stressful. We treat our clients with compassion and offer an open ear to ensure that all of your legal concerns are addressed appropriately.
- Experience — With more than a combined total of 83 years of experience in helping clients, we have the knowledge necessary to guide you effectively in your legal matter. We fully apply our abilities to serve the interests of each client, and we work meticulously on your behalf.
Our firm strives to deliver peace of mind while effectively representing your interests in pursuit of a favorable outcome.
Capable and conscientious law firm assists with divorce, family law, estate planning and probate issues
Our law firm provides skilled advocacy and personalized service for a variety of legal needs, including:
- Divorce — We manage all aspects of divorce, and can answer your questions regarding the division of your property, spousal support, child custody and child support. We are often able to reach settlements through negotiation or mediation, but are prepared to litigate whenever necessary. We strive to protect our clients’ interests in custody disputes and property disputes.
- Family law — In our family law practice, we handle a range of non-divorce and post-divorce matters, including premarital agreements, adoptions, domestic violence orders of protection, and modifications of existing court orders. We listen to your needs and help you reach appropriate solutions.
- Estate planning and probate — Our firm is determined to secure your wealth and welfare with various estate planning tools, such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney. In our probate practice, we guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex process of probating an estate.
When you retain our services for your legal needs, you can count on our knowledge, experience and concern as we work tirelessly to accomplish your objectives.